Remove Gel Nail Polish at Home- Gel nail polish is gaining popularity very quickly and the reason is These manicures are gentle to the natural nail and the polish stays intact on the nail for at least a couple of weeks. Along with this, Gel Nail Polish doesn’t cause any harm to the nail.
If you ever tried this gel polish, then you probably know it’s incredibly durable. It is more difficult to remove. you can remove this by a professional. And we all know how expensive is this if you want to remove this polish with professionals.
Many people choose to have their manicure removal at the salon, but you can also do it yourself at home with a few tips and tricks. Here I am going to share, How can we remove gel nails at home with simple steps.
How To Remove Gel Nails At Home-
Gel manicures are one of the greatest beauty inventions. These stick on the nails for a long time, so to remove them, you have to take a long Steps. So are you ready for this? You can remove your gel manicure at home without going to the salon and without wasting your money and without damaging your nails with all these simple steps…
Since gel nails directly onto your natural nails, anything you to do the gel will impact your nails. If you’re not a trained professional but wanting to file your gel, you have to be careful.
I just wanted to alert you Because you can do this incorrectly and get seriously damaging.
Anyway! If you know how to do this, using a nail file to “roughen up” the surface can make it easier to remove the polish.
- Nail Fungus – Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment [Home Remedies]
- Top 15 Easy Nail Designs For Short Nails – Nail Art For Short Nails
- How To Do A Pedicure At Home – Pedicure Step By Step
- 15 Amazing New Years Nail Art Design – New Year’s Eve Nail Art Ideas
Soak Your Nails-
1…Soak In Nail Polish Remover-
In this process, We will work to get rid of gel nail paint. For which you will need a nail paint remover.
Take nail paint remover in a small bowl.
Now Dip your fingertips into the nail polish remover, and allow your nails to soak for 10-15 minutes.
After 20 minutes. Check your gel polish. The polish should begin to lift away from the nail, allowing you to gently scrape off the polish with a cuticle stick.
And now Apply a small amount of cuticle oil to your cuticles to keep them healthy & hydrated.
2..Soak In Water
Now dip the nails in clean water for a few minutes.
A soaking method is a very simple way to Remove Polish At Home.
Soak your nails in warm water, even without anything extra in it, is a nice way to relax after a long day.
If you have, you can use white vinegar. The vinegar will create an acidic environment that the gel nail does not like.
Vinegar can protect against bacteria, fungi, and other harmful microbes, so putting it into a soak could have potential benefits for the nails. This so good for your nail, to soak your nails in hot water for almost 15 to 20 minutes.
Your nails are completely free of gel polish.
Nail Paint Remover-
Remove your nail polish Online- If you want, you can use these products to get rid of nail polish, it will also help you in removing your nail polish easily. Buy information available in Link.
Colorbar Nail Polish Remover-
1. The quantity for the price is excellent.
2. A few well-placed swipes are enough for removal and you don’t have scrub and scrape. As far as the quality and quantity are concerned, I found this one to be better than other popular brands.
3. It is acetone free and contains protien and vitamin B5.
4. The smell is pleasant and is not overwhelming, unlike other brands that have a strong chemical smell.
5. The bottle is plastic and pretty sturdy. The nozzle/mouth of the container needs to be pierced for usage.
- 20 Best Christmas Nail Art Design Ideas – Christmas Nail Art Design
- 6 Step Nail Care Routine Should Try Once In Winter
- 10 Trending Fall Season Nail Polish Colors To Try Right Now
Blue Heaven Dip & Twist Nail Paint Remover-
Very nice product. You just need to twist your nails by inserting them in the bottle.
However, keep a separate one for light nails and one for dark nail paints. Else you will end up having colored fingers.
But keep in mind that don’t tilt it the remover in it may come out. Try to hold it straight. Those who frequently change their nail polish must buy this.