Toothpaste On Nails- A lot of women suffer from yellow nails, and it’s an irritating beauty problem that’s mostly due to frequently applying nail polish. However, yellow nails can also be a symptom of a health issue or vitamin deficiency, which you need to track to be able to cure yourself. If you’re a nail polish addict, then you obviously know the struggle of covering up yellow nails. Frequent use of polish can turn your white and bright nails yellow and dull, thereby bringing your nail game down drastically.
If no products or remedies have worked for you till now. Then we’ve got you the perfect solution. A whitening toothpaste. Yes, you read that right! You’ll be surprised to know that just as toothpaste whitens your teeth. It works to whiten your nails.
We’ve got you covered with a step-by-step tutorial on how to get rid of yellow nails with toothpaste!
- Trending Nail Art Design Idea Pictures – Fancy Nail Art Nail Ideas 2023
- Chocolate Day Inspired Valentine’s Day Nails Pictures
- Essie U Wish’ Valentine’s Day 2023 Collection Set Is Here!
- Holo Barista Bundle Collection Set Nail Polish Is Here!
- Propose Day-Inspired Nail
Toothpaste On Nails How?
Steps to use toothpaste to get rid of yellow nails:
1. Apply a thin layer of whitening toothpaste to your nails, and leave it for 10 minutes.
2. Using a nail brush, gently rub your nails.
3. Remove the toothpaste from your nails with the help of cotton balls soaked in water to clean your fingers.
4. Repeat this process two to three times a week for a month, and you’ll notice the results.
I hope you love this. If you find this article helpful please don’t forget to share my post and also follow me on Instagram for new updates.
Thank you for reading my article and have a great Day/Night!