Revlon Super Lustrous Nail Enamel nail polish is my absolute favorite and the only kind of polish I buy. The prices are a little higher than some other brands, but this is worth it! The polish never chips. It goes on smoothly and also you only need one coat! This polish usually lasts me 2 weeks longer than any other brand I’ve tried. The colors are so bold and beautiful. The bright red is my go-to color, I love it! I also always have the base coat and top coat polish by Revlon. It’s the best! The base coat saves my nails from staining from the color polish I use, and the topcoat always keeps my nails shiny and keeps me from chipping my polish! I love my Revlon polish.
The iconic nail polish you know and love is now new and improved! We upgraded to an angled tip brush for precise painting, and a formula infused with Vitamin E for ultra-nourished nails, and a chip-resistant film that gives your manicure a strong coating. Plus, it dries in no time.
About Revlon Super Lustrous Nail Enamel-
- Polish precisely with our brush’s new angled tip. This easy-to-use nail polish brush picks up just the right amount of nail polish for full, even coverage and no pesky streaks
- Pamper your nails with this ultra-nourishing formula infused with Vitamin E to condition your nails
- We made this nail polish with a shock-absorbing and chip-resistant film that strengthens and protects your nails.
- Nail your at-home manicure like a pro. Our ridge-filling complex creates a smooth look, every time.
- We upgraded our drying time, too, so this improved nail polish dries faster than our previous formula.
- With 45 colors to choose from, you’ll find the perfect nail polish shade for every moment.
How To Use-
- Before you start your manicure, wipe nail polish remover over each nail to ensure your nails are clean and dry.
- To protect nails from staining and help your nail polish last, apply one coat of our Quick Dry Base Coat to each finger and give it a minute to dry.
- Take your color of choice, and gently roll the bottle of nail color between your palms to mix the nail polish (don’t shake, that can trigger those dreaded air bubbles)
- For each nail, dip the brush into the bottle and paint on a thin coat of nail polish.
- Let the first coat dry for 2 minutes, then apply a second coat of color.
- Give your nail polish a few minutes to dry, then swipe a coat of our Extra Life No Chip Top Coat™ on your nails to lock in color and boost shine.
- To make your manicure last longer, reapply the top coat every other day.
If you find this article helpful please don’t forget to share my post and also follow me on Instagram for new updates.