Many types of Cuticle oil (DIY) are available in the market to Soften your cuticles. Which are very expensive and if you take any cheap oil then it will be useless for your nails.
Well! Don’t worry, Today I’m going to make Cuticle oil (DIY). We should take care of our cuticles because that way our nails will remain strong and shiny and they will grow faster as well. Many cuticle oils are available in the market but they are expensive. So let’s make our own cuticle oil.
- Color Street Valentine’s Day Nails – Color Street Nails
- 31 Valentine’s Day Nail Art Designs – Valentines Day Nails
- Easy Way To Remove Gel Nail Polish at Home Try Now
- Nail Fungus – Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment [Home Remedies]
Homemade Cuticle Oil-
- Clean nail polish container
- Olive oil
- Castor oil
- Vitamin E capsule
First, we need a clean nail polish container for storage our cuticle oil. if you have you can use any type of box it’s all your choice.
Now pour half of the portion of olive oil into the container.
After this add equality castor oil into the bottle.
Now add 1 vitamin E (EVION 400) capsule zel into the container.
Mix everything very well.
And apply your nails and massage nicely. And then you can start passing your cuticles. Live it on 10 to 20 min and then remove it with clean water.
You can use this 2 to 3 times a week.
- Top 15 Easy Nail Designs For Short Nails – Nail Art For Short Nails
- How To Do A Pedicure At Home – Pedicure Step By Step
- 15 Amazing New Years Nail Art Design – New Year’s Eve Nail Art Ideas
- BTS (K-POP) Inspired Nail Art – BTS Nail Art Design
How does it work?
- Penetrates deep into the nail.
- Repair dead skin of nail areas.
- Soften cuticles.
- Make nails strong and healthy.
- It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Reduces impurities
- Repairs nail & skin.
- It contains antioxidants.
- Protects from aging.
- Reduce yellow tint.
- Heal dry nails.
- Strengthens brittle nail.
So here is the process of making cuticle oil for nails at home. I hope You liked Today’s Blog. Well, I want to clear something here, these types of homemade cuticle oil are good for long terms, Apart from market oils. Because they use many chemicals in that oil and that’s why they are not beneficial for the long term. But you can use happily these homemade cuticle oils.
Thank You and have a great day!