Luxio Coy is a sheer creamy white that looks great on all lengths of nails. Can be layered to achieve more opacity. Luxio is 100% pure gel. That is odorless and solvent free. Because it is not mixed with polish like some other brands. It offers more durability without any of the traditional side effects. Formulated to coat and also protect the natural nail. Luxio delivers ease of application along with maximum control making it the perfect choice for a long-lasting gel manicure or pedicure.
Coy – A soft, silky greyish white. Perfect for ombre french techniques.
- OPI Como Se Llama Nail Polish Review Swatches & Images
- Bad Bunny Inspired Nail Art – Bad Bunny Nail Art Design
Benefits of Luxio Coy-
- No white spots on the natural nails after removal.
- Does not dry or thin the natural nail.
- Excellent adhesion (no aggressive nail prep or filing needed)
- Easy to cure without having to apply numerous paper-thin coats.
- A nice silky texture applies easily and does not run into the cuticle.
- Cures in traditional CFL (compact fluorescent) lamps (aka “UV”) as well as LED lamps.
- Get more gel for less money (a full half ounce in each bottle)
- Excellent color payoff so you can get full coverage in fewer coats.
- No smell.
- No solvents or thinners.
- Easy and fast removal with either our acetone-based or acetone-free remover.
Trending This month:
- Burberry Nail Art Design Ideas pictures Gallery 2022
- Acrylic Evil Eye Nails Ideas Pictures – Sleek Evil Eye Nail Art
- Create Nails Designs With Easy Way at Home
I hope you enjoyed today’s article. If you find this article helpful please don’t forget to share my post and also follow me on Instagram for new updates.
- Holo Taco Remix Collection ‘ Holo Taco New Launch’
- Galaxy Nails Ideas Pictures – Galaxy Nails Design & Ideas
Thank you for reading my article and have a great Day/Night!