How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Tools- Removing acrylic nails at home is not easy as as you think. It’s a very risky task. Because your one mistake and also your real nails can be damaged. So I think, The safest way to remove your acrylic nails is by going to a salon and seeing a trained nail tech who can remove them without damaging your own nails. I am not a professional but I hate to say it, try to remove them yourself at home. Is this the smartest and safest way? Nope! Is it what any professional would recommend? Nope! But I also understand that our time is limited, our lives are busy, and the world is on fire, and sometimes, you just need to do some sh*t yourself.
Luckily, I found the best way how to remove your acrylic nails without the damage—or, well, without as much damage as you’d probably inflict on your own. So Keep reading…
How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Things You’ll Need-
- COTTON BALLS
- TIN FOIL
- NAIL SCRAPER
The easiest way to remove acrylic nails fast is to cover them with a cotton ball soaked in pure acetone, wrap your fingers in tin foil, and let them sit for 30 minutes. The acetone will help break down the acrylics, so you can buff or scrape off the rest with an orange stick or cuticle pusher.
- First of all, Carefully clip off your excess acrylics, cutting them as close as possible to your real nails.
- Using a nail buffer, rough up the surface of the polish until the shine is completely gone.
- Removing the top layer helps the polish soften faster in the acetone.
- Pour 100% pure acetone into a tray or bowl and soak your nails in it for five minutes.
- With a metal cuticle pusher, gently push the polish off your nails, pushing your cuticles downward.
- Redip your nails for five mins, then gently push again. Repeat until your acrylics have completely soaked off.
- Buff off the rest of the smaller pieces with your nail buffer.
- Massage cuticle oil into your nails to rehydrate them, then buff it into your nails with the soft side of a buffer. Finish with another layer of cuticle oil.
All right!! So these are some tips at home. I hope you liked today’s blog. If You have any questions about nails related comment below and ask…
- DIY Remove Nail Polish Without Nail Polish Remover At Home
- October Nails Designs & Nail Art Ideas for 2022 – October Nails Idea
Also, like my blog and subscribe for new blog updates. Also, follow me on INSTAGRAM. for new updates.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY ARTICLE… LUV YOU AND BYEE