Deborah Lippmann latest release bold pastel-spiked 6-piece set called True colors ($36 per at .27 Fl Oz. 8mL). This comes in a full-coverage crème with a hint of Lights Up shades. You can Buy this on Deborah Lippmann’s online shop. The color look applies smoothly with full coverage in two or three coats.
Dial-up those carefree, shoulder-padded, pre-cell phone days with True Colors, a limited-edition 6 piece set that pays homage to the ’80s. Think vintage MTV for your fingertips.
The reason is Gel Lab Pro nail polishes are so well-loved, besides their gorgeous colors and also patent shine. And also it is because they truly are a healthy alternative to gel polish. The dual-patented formula features good-for-your nail ingredients like Evening Primrose Keratin Green Tea Extract and also Bamboo. To keep nails strong and nourished. While you wear it. Because nail polish shouldn’t leave your nails in worse condition than when you put them on.
Deborah Lippmann True Colors Collection Shades-
Never Gonna Give You Up (full-coverage fuschsia crème)
Candle In The Wind (full-coverage pink punch crème)
Don’t You Want Me (full coverage nectarine crème)
Karma Kameleon – (full coverage minty green crème)
Break My Stride (full coverage true cyan crème)
Dancing with Myself (full coverage periwinkle purple crème)
The Healthy Alternative to Gel Polish! Gel Lab Pro Color is an award-winning, treatment-enriched nail polish that delivers the gloss and cushion of a gel manicure without nail damage. This dual-patented formula with 10 exclusive ingredients delivers nail health and also shine. Requires no lamps or tools.
Vegan, 10 Free formula. No Animal testing.
How To Apply-
- Buff nails and make sure nails are completely dry.
- Avoid soaking nails in water prior to a manicure.
- Apply a THIN layer of base coat. Cap the tip of the nail.
- Let the polish dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply a THIN layer of color with a maximum of 3 strokes. Let dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply a THIN layer with the second coat.
- Cap the tip and let dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply a THIN layer of topcoat, let dry for 2 minutes.
Wash hands with mild soap and also avoid hand sanitizer, which can dry out nails and ruin the topcoat. Always wear gloves when doing the dishes to protect the manicure.
- How To Properly Remove Your Acrylic Nail At Home
- Essie Summer 2021 Collection- Essie Limited Edition Summer Collection
I hope you liked today’s blog. If You have any questions about nails-related comment below and ask…. Also, follow me on INSTAGRAM