Deborah Lippmann latest release 6-piece set called LOVE WINS ($36 at .27 Fl Oz. 8mL), Inspired by turning to love. This comes in a full-coverage crème with a hint of Lights Up shades. You can Buy this on Deborah Lippmann’s online shop. The color look applies smoothly with full coverage in two coats.
The reason is Gel Lab Pro nail polishes are so well-loved, besides their gorgeous colors and also patent shine. And also it is because they truly are a healthy alternative to gel polish. The dual-patented formula features good-for-your nails ingredients like Evening Primrose Keratin Green Tea Extract and also Bamboo. To keep nails strong and nourished. While you wear it. Because nail polish shouldn’t leave your nails in worse condition than when you put it on.
Deborah Lippmann Love Wins–
Feel that blissful sensation? It’s the effect of pure calm settling in after the truly tumultuous time we’ve just experienced. By turning to love, and away from discord, we all win. For nails, this shift in consciousness manifests in shades that whisper rather than shout.
The Healthy Alternative to Gel Polish! Gel Lab Pro Color is an award-winning, treatment. The Enriched nail polish delivers the gloss and cushion of a gel manicure without nail damage. This dual-patented formula with 10 exclusive ingredients delivers nail health and shine.
- Serenity (Full Coverage Gray Blue Creme),
- Tenderness (Full Coverage Dusty Mauve Creme),
- Imagination (Full Coverage Cereal Beige Creme),
- Peace (Full Coverage Eggshell Creme),
- Unity ( Full Coverage Light Oatmeal Creme),
- Changes (Full Coverage Taupe Creme)
How To Apply-
- Buff nails and make sure nails are completely dry.
- Avoid soaking nails in water prior to a manicure.
- Apply a THIN layer of base coat. Cap the tip of the nail.
- Let the polish dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply a THIN layer of color with a maximum of 3 strokes. Let dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply a THIN layer with the second coat.
- Cap the tip and let dry for 2 minutes.
- Apply a THIN layer of topcoat, let dry for 2 minutes.
Wash hands with mild soap and also avoid hand sanitizer, which can dry out nails and ruin the topcoat. Always wear gloves when doing the dishes to protect the manicure.
I hope you liked today’s blog. If You have any questions about nails related comment below and ask…. Also, follow me on INSTAGRAM