Holo Taco latest release is called Down To Earth Bundle ( $78.00).
Simply Nailogical is back with her new fall set collection. If y’all don’t know already, Holo Taco was created by Cristine of SimplyNailogical, a well-known Polish enthusiast and YouTuber. If you love doing nail art you must know Simplynailogical, A famous nail YouTuber. She just launched her newest sparkling holographic polish. I personally love her every collection. She is an Amazing Person. I love watching her on YouTube and Instagram. So I knew she would give us a beautiful creme formula. And wow, did she not disappoint?
This beautiful little release is the fall Down To Earth Bundle collection and it features 7 shades of gorgeous, saturated, and delicious creme shades – all with a fun fall season theme. These were released a couple of days ago. But obviously, are the best shades have ever seen.
This collection is still available as a bundle on the Holo Taco website, as well as individually for $11 each. Now let’s dive on in.
- Holo Taco FOR ART’S SAKE Nail Polish Is Here!
- Holo Taco Unicorn Dream Collection Nail Polish Is Here
Down To Earth Bundle Description –
Get your head out of the clouds and come Down to Earth. Cozy up with six rich fall shades in our coveted crème formula, and add a crisp coat of Fallen Flake Taco for a humble brag-worthy combo.
Get over that nail-painting Brick Wall and prepare to be low-key-blushing from the compliments you’ll get wearing rich green shades like Not Pressed and Modest Moss. Just remember to resist throwing Nightshade at other manis and always Stay Grounded.
- Lowkey Blushing
- Not Pressed
- Brick Wall
- Stay Grounded
- Modest Moss
- Fallen Flake Taco
- Includes six full-coverage crème polishes and one multichrome flake topper.
- Multichrome flake topper: made with asymmetrical foil flakes set in a clear base and shifts through shades of copper, yellow, green, red, and magenta. Foil flakes lay nice and flat on the nail. Apply just 1 coat to transform any manicure! The topper includes a medium-width rounded brush.
- Opaque crème polishes: Apply 2-3 coats for full coverage. Crème polishes include a medium-width rounded brush.
- Pro-quick-dry tip: Finish off with a Glossy Taco for a quick-dry glossy finish to make your mani last longer without chipping. A top coat will seal in the multi-chrome topper!
- Designed by Simply Nailogical
- Made in the USA of globally sourced ingredients
- A very unique product that gives you the chance for a great new look!
- The consistency is not too thick, unlike other variants in this category.
- A lot of quantity for the price
- Functions as a good top and also makes the nail chip-resistant.
- Dries nail paint very quickly. Also…
Disclaimer- They have more shades but as you know I haven’t used them yet. So I can’t give you my personal opinion. But about 1 thing I am sure of. These are the best nail polish shades. So definitely try it.
Note: Super-pigmented shades like this one may cause staining depending on the porousness of the nail and also the use of a protective base coat like a Smoothing Base or Long-Lasting Base. Swatch photos as pictured have one coat of Glossy Taco and also Super Glossy Taco for optimal smoothness and shine. All shades are so beautiful. I personally love her collection. Also…
- Matte Black Nails Design Ideas For 2023
- Cartoon Pop Art Nails Art Design Ideas Pictures
- Halloween Toe Nails Art ideas in 2023 – Halloween Toe-Nails Ideas
I hope you love this. If you find this article helpful please don’t forget to share my post and also follow me on Instagram for new updates. Also, don’t forget to check out my Pinterest account.
Thank you for reading my article and have a great Day/Night!