Essie (fall 2021) has just released a new 6-shade nail polish collection called! Essie fall 2021 collection. This fall’s newest Essie nail polishes will have you feelin’ amped! introducing the limited edition fall 2021 collection, inspired by a glam garage band jam session. rock out in these fierce nail polishes, a mix of creams and refined gold pearl shades are guaranteed to put you on the road to super-stardom. That’s filled with the fall season.
The Essie limited edition fall 2021 collection contains a pallet of 6 vibrant shades inspired by glam garage band jam sessions. There is a salon-quality formula for flawless coverage.
You can now buy this from the Essie site. It’s available now. so go and check out. Also, you can find many beautiful different shades there.
Essie fall 2021
You’re feelin’ amped as you take center stage – the spotlight is “my happy bass”! dressed in high voltage vinyl, bring the glam and the noise… its time to sound check you out! the electric energy has star-struck a chord and the room wants one more encore! you’re on your way to a rockin’ fame and fortune…even if tonight’s garage gig is off the record!
about the product
- This fall’s newest Essie nail polishes will have you feelin’ amped! introducing the limited edition fall 2021 collection, inspired by a glam, garage band jam session. Rock out in these fierce nail polishes—a mix of creams and also refined gold pearl shades. Those are guaranteed to put you on the road to superstardom.
- There is a Salon quality formula for flawless coverage.
- Essie exclusive easy glide brush for quick, even professional application on nails.
How to use-
- Apply one coat of any of our Essie base coats on nails.
- Follow with two coats of Essie’s original color.
- Finish with any one of our Essie topcoats.
Essie fall 2021 Nail polish Colors-
off the record-
Essie “Off the record” is a deep burgundy red. It’s perfect for fall, but it’s the type of shade that will also look great all year round. Most people will love “Off the record”. I guess sometimes people just don’t feel like wearing greens or blues. Again, a super easy formula that is covered in two coats. You will love all these shades.
- Essie Roll With It Collection Swatches & Review – Essie Fall Nail Polish
- Essie Midsummer Collection Swatch & Review – Essie Nail Polish Review
high voltage vinyl
Essie calls “High voltage vinyl”, a warm onyx green with gold shimmer. It’s definitely one of the stars of the collection. The shade almost covered completely in one coat I guess. I personally definitely love this one, and also I’m sure you will also love this shade. It’s refreshing and also perfect for winter warm weather.
Essie fall 2021 My happy bass-
Essie’s “My happy bass” is a very polarizing shade. You either love it or you hate it. I think everyone will agree that it’s a unique shade though. Essie describes it as a mid-tone yellow with lime green undertones.
starstruck a chord
Essie “Star struck a chord” is in my opinion, the other star of the collection. Essie describes it as a deep, eggplant purple with a refined gold pearl finish. I thought that “Star struck a chord” and also “High voltage vinyl” had the same type of shimmer, I just guess. what you think…
What can I say? I love this collection. I feel like there is something in this collection for everyone. If you’re more into traditional shades you can go for “Off the record”, “Sound check you out” and also “Star struck a chord”. For a bolder and more unique look, there are “My happy bass”, “High voltage vinyl” or “Feelin’ amped”. In my opinion, there are definitely a couple of very interesting shades in this collection, even if you already have a larger collection of nail polish.
Thank You and have a great day…