Essie Expressie Quick-Dry We Don’t Mesh Nail Polish Dial It Up Collection-
The new Essie Expressie nail polish dial it up Collection is launch. When it comes to amazing nail shades collection. Essie never disappoints nail polish lovers. Essie officially arrived at retailers on January 12, bringing with it seven gorgeous new shades. I really love all these dials-it-up collection shades. I don’t have full info about these products right now. But after I found I will definitely update this. tell then wait…
UR invited 2 the hottest party of the century. Dial it up and update your up & away message…let’s go back to 1999! UR a total mall crawler on the hunt for a look to keep everyone sh00k….what the tech? If it’s not sparkly and also pink…we don’t mesh with it. With your top 5 by your side, skip the track on your fave CD, stay in the modem and keep the millennium momentum, because this turn-up the century isn’t one to forget! Ok G2 G, bye bye bye!
Just like those basketball shorts from gym class, bad style, and also I just don’t mesh. that’s why you’ll catch me in this green-yellow quick-dry nail polish with cool undertones and refined silver pearl.
We Don’t Mesh Nail Polish Dial It Up Collection About the product-
- Essie’s limited edition expressie dial it up collection is a range of ten nail polish shades, curated to seamlessly take you from one season to the next.
- Expressie, by Essie, is our quick-dry on-the-fly nail polish.
- One-step color and also shine formula dry in about a minute so you can apply and dry on the fly.
- First-ever angled brush for easy self-application with both hands, including your non-dominant hand
- Expressie is an 8-free, vegan formula, formulated without the following ingredients: toluene and formaldehyde, and many more.
- Express yourself with a range of unconventional, trans-seasonal fast-drying nail polish colors.
- A deep purple fast-drying nail polish with blue undertones and a shimmer finish
- Fast-drying one-step color and shine formula that dries in about a minute
- Essie’s first-ever angled brush for self-application on both hands
- Unconventional, trans-seasonal, and fast-drying nail polish c
How to Use
Angle brush down on clean nail bed. Apply two coats of nail polish using the dominant hand. flip and angle brush down.
Precautions: Key away from heat or flame.
Thank You and have a great day…