Valentines Day Nails- Hello girl, This valentine’s day, You need to try some different colors Polish on your nail. In my opinion, Love Day is a good excuse to give your nail a loving and romantic look. And I think you should not miss this opportunity. If you’re looking for Valentine’s-day special color nail polish ideas So our blog of today will help you. On the 14th of February V day, Every girl is expected to look perfect.
So on this valentine, along with your clothes, color your nails with loving colors. And make this special day even more special. Valentine’s Day is incomplete without red color and hot pink, Therefore, decorate your nails these color. There is a valentine’s day nail color idea for everyone, take a look and find your favorite.
- Color Street Valentine’s Day Nails – Color Street Nails
- 31 Valentine’s Day Nail Art Designs – Valentines Day Nails
Valentines Day Nails-
DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquer Chrome Gold-
This is a good color for valentines day, to apply on your nails. This is one of the chicest and gorgeous shades of nude that could speak for all skin tones. The classy undertone and light sheen add to its subtle and calming radiance. Coming to the consistency, It doesn’t exactly have a runny one. So you can expect less mess when applying. Because the brush tends to obey your command and the polish happily complies. One coat does the job (especially during moments of haste). Two coats make you go “Whoa!!
- The finish of this nail lacquer is very unique.
- The color tone of this nail lacquer is very intense.
- This nail lacquer has seaweed extract in it.
- Long-lasting gel finish Can be used for nail art.
Hot Pink Nail Polish-
Color your nail game with DeBelle’s naturally enriched hot pink shade. This pastel nail polish has a shine that stays for a long time. It’s perfect for your valentine’s night, You know what I mean. This naturally enriched nail lacquer gives very good coverage in a single swipe and does not necessarily require a topcoat.
- It stays on for days, looks great, does not chip and comes off easily with a nail polish remover.
- This Gel Nail Polish dries naturally.
- Nail Polish dries naturally.
- Best Nail Glues – Top 5 Nail Glue for Fake Nails Reviews
- Homemade Nail Glue With 3 Simple Steps – Nail Glue DIY
- Easy Way To Remove Gel Nail Polish at Home Try Now
- Nail Fungus – Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment [Home Remedies]
- Top 15 Easy Nail Designs For Short Nails – Nail Art For Short Nails
- How To Do A Pedicure At Home – Pedicure Step By Step
OPI Red Nail Polish-
The red color is the perfect color for valentine’s eve. This is one of the chicest and gorgeous shades of bold that could speak for all skin tones. I’m sure you will also love this shade. It’s just perfect and gorgeous.
This OPI Nail polish outshone the competition when it came to dry time. Its average dry time was almost a minute and a half faster than the next runner up. And our nail technician gave OPI a perfect 5 for coverage.
Pure Mirror Effect Pigment Powder for Nails (Fairy)-
I am not a nail tech, I just love doing my own nails and I thought this product was great! I used my LED lamp for 30-second sets as follows:- A regular base coat, then a no-wipe topcoat, powder, no-wipe topcoat, powder, no-wipe topcoat, and finally my regular topcoat that I wipe off with rubbing alcohol. It sounds like a lot of steps, but it was really easy to do and I love the result! Very cool.
- Looks so shiny & love how it changes color depending on the light.
- Very easy to apply, it does not come out patchy at all.
Green Shade Polish-
This is a good color for valentine, to apply on your nails. This is one of the chicest and gorgeous shades of bold that could speak for all skin tones. I hope you love this color and apply on this valentine.
Yellow Shade For Valentines day nails-
This is a nice bright yellow. It is really hard to find a true yellow so I was really impressed with this polish and the color pay off.
I really hope so, you enjoyed all these different types of Valentine’s day nail polish colors. So, which one of these nail colors is, you would love to wear for the party? Do leave us a comment below. And yes don’t forget to like share… bye.
Have A Good Day