Rosehip oil is well known for its skin-beautifying and anti-aging properties, but did you know it can also help your fingernails problems? Its nourishing and restorative effect makes using rose-hip oil for nails and cuticles an absolute treat! Rosehip oil is considered a lipid-rich oil that goes to work quickly to close up the cracks so that the fingernails can get repaired back to a comfortable.
That’s why I think you should use it once. You will get a better result.
Rose-hip Oil Benefits-
- Restores cuticles
- Heals dry and cracked finger skin
- Improves healthy nail growth
- Nourishes the nail bed and cuticles
- Reduces brittle nails
RoseShip Oil DIY-
- Organic rose
- Glass jar
- Grapeseed oil (olive oil)
- Homemade Cuticle Oil With 3 Simple Steps | Cuticle Oil DIY
- Best Nail Art Tools and Accessories You Need in Your Nail Art Kit
- 20 Stunning Golden Nail Art Ideas – Golden Nail Art
- How To Do A Pedicure At Home – Pedicure Step By Step
- 10 Trending Fall Season Nail Polish Colors To Try Right Now
HOW TO MAKE ROSE OIL-
Bring a pot of water to a boil, then remove the heat.
Prepare 1 cup of organic rose petals (2-3 roses). Shred the rose petals.
Pour 1 cup Grapeseed oil into the glass jar. (Jojoba or olive oil works too)
Swirl the petals into the oil.
Cover the jar and place it into the hot water. Warming the oil helps release the scent from the petals.
When the water cools, remove the jar.
Let the jar sit for 24 hours or longer (for stronger results)
Use a sieve to separate the rose petals from the oil. (optional)
- Best Professional Nail Drill Machine Reviews With Cheap Price
- 20 Easy Black And White Nail Art Design – Black And White Nail Art
- Ingrown Toenail: Causes, Symptoms & Home Remedies
Rosehip oil benefits are way more versatile than you think. I Know, Rosehip Oil isn’t a necessity but they can generally get your dried cuticle and nail to the right shape and health again. And also in terms of wound healing, high-quality cuticle oils from natural ingredients can help.
Thank You and have a great day!