Deborah Lippmann latest release new two shades called I LIKE ME BETTER ($19 for 2 bottles at .27 Fl Oz. 8ml). This comes in a full-coverage crème with a hint of Youngblood and Lights Up shades. You can But this Deborah Lippmann online shop. Both colors look so good. And if you will apply them together they must be looking so beautiful. The color look applies smoothly with full coverage in two coats. I would say the pigment/finish/intensity is similar to that of Waking Up in bold.
“Break out your ball gown or slip into your favorite LBD, let’s dress up again! This limited-edition duet is the bit of glamour we’re all craving.”
The Package Comes with two shades-
- Lights Up – F
- Young-blood – F
Deborah Lippmann’s opinion-
The Healthy Alternative to Gel Polish. Gel Lab Pro Color is an award-winning. treatment-enriched nail polish that delivers the gloss and cushion of a gel manicure without nail damage. This dual-patented formula with 10 exclusive ingredients delivers nail health, wear, and shine. Requires no lamps or tools.
Vegan, 10 Free formula. No Animal testing.
- Live Love Polish Mystery & Horror Collection Swatch & Review
- Essie Winter 2020 Collection Swatch & Review – Essie Nail Polish Review
How To Apply-
Buff nails and make sure nails are completely dry. Avoid soaking nails in water prior to a manicure.
• First apply a thin layer of base coat. Cap the tip of the nail. Let the polish dry for 2 minutes.
• Now apply a thin layer of color with a maximum of 3 strokes. Let dry for 2 minutes.
• Apply a thin layer with the second coat. Cap the tip and let dry 2 minutes.
• Apply a thin layer of top coat, let dry for 2 minutes.
NOTE: Wash hands with mild soap and avoid hand sanitizer. Which can dry out nails and ruin the topcoat. Always wear gloves when doing the dishes to protect manicure.